Welcome to Clarenceville School District New Student Pre-Enrollment! Thank you for beginning the registration process with us. We look forward to working with you and your family.
For non-resident students you must complete a School of Choice application first and receive acceptance in order for your enrollment to be processed. School of Choice applications are located on our home page https://clarenceville.foxbrightcms.com/district/schools-of-choice/. We anticipate accepting applications for School of Choice Grades K-12 in late spring.
All School of Choice applicants must also complete an Affirmation of Prior Discipline.
What is Pre-Enrollment?
The online Pre-Enrollment process is designed as the first step in the journey to your student's educational career in the Clarenceville School District. Completing the Pre-Enrollment process gathers basic student information.
Please note: Completing this online registration form does not automatically enroll your child into school.
- Select Start a New Pre-Enrollment when starting your first enrollment. You will be required to create an account using an email address and creating a password.
- Select Continue a Pre-Enrollment in Progress to return to a started enrollment or to add another student.
The required fields are highlighted in yellow. You will not be allowed to submit any changes in a selected section (Household, Students, Primary Contracts, Emergency Contacts, and Final Steps) until all required fields are filled in.
In order to complete your child's registration, you must UPLOAD ALL required documentation. This list of required enrollment documentation is listed below:
Parents/guardians must UPLOAD the following documentation to the District:
- Student(s) original birth certificate
- Proof of residency
- Parents driver’s license
- Record of immunization
- Vision Screening Form (Kindergarten Only)
- Passports (if not U.S. citizens)
- Previous report card/transcript
- Custody papers (Divorce or Absent Parent)
- Special Education/Accommodations Documents (if applicable)